The church of St Colmans is situated on the main street of Coromandel township.
The parish was founded in 1865.
St Colmans, Coromandel is one of the oldest parishes in the Auckland Diocese. Before gold was discovered in the 18oo’s, Coromandels main trade was kauri.
Mass Times: 5pm Saturday Vigil (Liturgy on the 1st sat of the month)
Keith Stephanson -07 8668613
Freda McKenzie – 07 8667872