St Patrick’s church is situated in Campbell Street, Whitianga.
Fr Tony Delsink is a retired priest residing in Whitianga.
The first St Patrick’s Church in Whitianga was opened by Bishop Lenihan on 16 December 1898. It was replaced in 1979.
The parish priest at the time of building was Father Michael Egan of Coromandel.
Fr. Tony Delsink 07 8662189
NEWSLETTERLent Sunday three A